As a way to encourage goal setting and planning for medical practices, I am hosting a contest. I will email a $15 Amazon gift card to the person who sends in the best plan for improving their medical practice in 2009.
Here are the rules:
- Under the comments section for this post, list the goal your practice will achieve in the year 2009.
- Write out the step by step plan as to how your practice will reach this goal.
- Have a time line accompanying each step.
- Assign a person (don’t use their name, but rather “office manager” or “me” or “book keeper”) who will be responsible for each action.
- All goals/plans must be submitted by January 16, 2009 by 12:00 midnight.
- I will pick the best goal/plan/action list, and post it on the blog by January 23rd.
- I will email the winning entry a $15 Amazon gift card.
That’s it. No bull, just good ideas on how to improve medical practices! I will post my goals for my company, ExtraMD, by January 8th.
Here’s to some great ideas!